Matching Couple Tattoos
1. I do not understand the exact meaning of this beautiful matching designs but I think they want to say ‘You are My World’ to each other.
2. If you are not a boring couple then I bet you will love this matching skull tattoo idea. Even though you can opt for large skulls but skulls of this size would be much better.
3. The anchor is a popular tattoo design but interestingly this tattoo design has its own popularity among couples. Its meaning varies from stability in relationship to utmost commitment.
4. People often take interesting wedding vows. How about you ink a saying about each other on your body?
5. Arrow tattoo design will look boring if not done in the right manner. The placement of the arrow tattoo shown in the below picture is wrong but the design and angle of the arrow tattoo are perfect.
Couple Tattoos on Finger
6. We have a separate photo gallery of King and Queen Tattoos (and also Chess tattoos). Here are one King and queen tattoo design that we thought to be perfect for couples.
7. You cannot even imagine how many couples of tattoos fail. This is because most couples choose the wrong tattoo design that does not match and sometimes does not suit skin either.
8. There are a lot of romantic quotes available online for couples. You can pick one of your favorite romantic quotes and dedicate it as a tattoo for your partner.
9. Matching tattoo design among couples is popular but predictable. If you opt for a matching tattoo design then keep it as weird and simple as this.
10. All boys are video game lovers. Lucky are those who get a gamer wife or lover too. If you are one among them then here is a meaningful design for you.
Small Couple Tattoos
11. I will say again that placement matters. This skull tattoo design on hand would have looked more beautiful on this couple if it was aligned perfectly. Still, I will give this tattoo 4 stars out of 5.
12. I don’t know why couples choose foot for matching tattoos. Surely it will be more visible but it will not be closer to the heart.
13. A romantic tattoo idea would be to ink the poster of each other’s favorite romance film on yourself.
14. What would be better than an evergreen couple of Sun and Moon? Khal Drogo called Khaleesi his sun and moon. This quote from Game of Thrones popularized Sun and moon tattoos among couples. This small couple tattoo on fingers is simple yet amazing.
15. I did not like the detailing of this tattoo but it gives a brilliant idea that you too can have a similar tattoo.
16. This ‘Fingers Crossed’ tattoo design is looking beautiful due to its perfect placement on the rib cage by this intelligent couple.
17. Here is another romantic quote tattoo for couples. Not only you can read this quote you can show it to others too with ease.
18. Wrist is the most popular place among couples to get matching tattoos.
19. Most boys and girls do not like to have tattoos on the palm of their hand but you can give it a unique try.
20. Many might not understand what is this. It is actually a pulse rate tattoo that is made up of the form of the heart suggesting that your significant other is your heartbeat.
Unique Couple Tattoos
21. You do not need to have large size tattoos to show your love for each other. Here is a tiny and small heart tattoo design on the wrist.
22. Shoulder is the perfect part for couples who are fitness lovers and have an appreciable physique.
23. If you are into a same-sex relationship then you can have tattoos that not only show your love for each other but also the beauty of your relationship to the world.
24. This is a mix-up of anchor and arrow tattoo designs with some geometrical shapes. I would suggest it only if you want to try something unique and weird.
25. This design looks inspired by three movies – The Dark knight, The Nightmare before Christmas, and Zombieland.
Couple Names Tattoos
26. An interesting tattoo idea would be to have an arrow and heart tattoo design just like this.
27. Even if you are having matching tattoo designs still you can play around with the style of the tattoo. You can have a different colored tattoo that matches your partner in design but not in color.
28. Each love story has a beginning and what would be more beautiful if you ink the time and date (when your love story began) on your body?
29. This King and Queen Tattoo design looks majestic only because of the right size and quality of the font used. I would recommend this to any couple.
30. Couples also love finger tattoos especially wedding ring tattoos on fingers. Here is a King and Queen Crown tattoo in small size on fingers.
Couple Tattoos with Meaning
31. Girls like flower tattoos and if you want to give her preference then you can have her favorite flower inked on your body.
32. You can also have the birth dates of your significant other inked on your body. Don’t go for plain design and instead choose roman numerals.
33. After King and Queen, another popular title for couples is Mr. and Mrs. How about you ink this title on your body?
34. One most popular quote among couples is – You Complete Me. How about a symbolic tattoo that makes the quote way more realistic and meaningful?
35. Another cool tattoo idea for couples would be to ink their favorite TV or movie couples on their body. I would go for Beauty and beast.
Married Couple Tattoos
36. If you want a subtle and smart tattoo design then pick up a cool tattoo as shown below for a hidden body part like your foot or thighs.
37. I would not recommend you to get a quote tattoo on your wrist but if it is really worth it (like below) then go for it.
38. This interesting matching tattoo design has one flaw and that is, the size of the tattoo. If you look closer you will see that the moon on the girl’s finger is a bit smaller than the moon on the boy’s finger.
39. Most people fall in love because they share a similar interest. If you and your partner love a hobby or art passionately then the most ideal tattoo for you would be related to that hobby.
40. People around the world often want to visit a dream country or city or holiday destination. If you and your partner have a dream vacation stop then you can ink ideal sceneries from that spot on your body.
Couple Tattoos Designs
41. Heart and Lock keys are also popular among couples and here is a much modified and advanced version of the lock and key tattoo.
42. This is the reason why I advise not to choose the wrist for quote tattoos. The quote will be too hard to read for you and for the world.
43. You can ink the date of your anniversary on your body so that you never forget that.
44. Skull tattoos are not as much popular among serious lovers as heart tattoos. But if it is a teenage love then you might get impressed with this tattoo design.
45. King and Queen Tattoos do not need extra efforts to look majestic. Even a small and tiny king and queen tattoo like this would win everyone’s heart.
Couple Quote Tattoos
46. This matching couple tattoo design is chosen by this couple because spider-man is their favorite superhero.
47. The exact meaning of these unique tattoo designs is beyond my understanding. I liked it and that is why I included it here. Feel free to tell us about the meaning of this couple’s tattoo in the comments.
48. Here is another take on the amazing skull tattoo designs for couples.
49. This tiny matching tattoo for couples on the wrist is good for couples who are looking for a temporary tattoo design.
50. You can modify this speedometer tattoo design with the mileage of the relationship and the speed extent of your love.
Cool Couple Tattoos
51. If you want nerdy couple tattoos then pick up any of your favorite Hollywood couples and get it tattooed on your body.
52. Watercolor Couple tattoos will fade away quickly so I will advise against it.
53. You can try wing couple tattoos where each half of the wing is inked on the couple.